Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Behind the Party Planning Blogger: It's Kayla!

My name is Kayla.
I'm a 27 year old rockstar residing in NYC

via GIPHY

By day, I work for a non-profit, helping to educate individuals and increase access to information and services. Outside of my day job, I like to enjoy the social scene and have a passion for making fun things happen.

You know those people who give great advice but can't take their own? Well I'm not her. I like to think I'm good at doing what I need to do, but I'm also really awesome at being an organizer for someone else!

I'm currently working on building my brand. I'm the youngest of three girls who each love to have a good time! Life is all about doing the most and enjoying every minute! I'm all about females doing the damn thing, and working together.

As you may have seen from my first blog my areas of expertise are based off either living there or having traveled there enough times to become strongly familiar with the area.

What I want to do with this blog, and with SwankyBPP is make women's lives easier. I love weddings and parties and have been doing it for so long. I am open to organizing parties and events outside of bachelorette parties that are female friendly.  I have just finally decided to share my expertise past family and friends!

via GIPHY


Make.it.happen.
get yourself a
Swanky Bachelorette Party Planner 
ASAP!

contact: kaylapreston.d@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment